Frequently Asked Questions
What time can I collect and return my Campervan?
- Monday to Friday – collection between 12pm and 3pm, return between 9am and 11am.
- Appointments outside of normal hours can be arranged at extra cost – Please speak to the office.
- Saturday and Sunday – closed unless arranged otherwise.
- Please allow one hour for a demonstration of the vehicle upon collection and thirty minutes for the return inspection.
- Please note there will be a late return fee charged by the hour, for all vehicles returned after 11am.
What documents do I need to provide upon arrival?
- Full UK Driving Licence and DVLA check code.
- Valid Passport.
- Bank statement or credit card statement and one utility bill as proof of your home address (to be dated within 90 days).
- Credit/debit card for payment – please note the payee will need to be the main hirer and must be present at vehicle collection.
What is included in the price?
- Comprehensive UK insurance cover for the primary driver.
- No restrictions on mileage.
- Breakdown cover anywhere in the UK (excluding Ireland).
- One-on-one tour of the vehicle before you leave.
- Kitchen Pack.
Who can drive?
- Drivers aged 25 – 70 years old with a full, valid Driving Licence, held for more than three years, with a maximum of Three penalty points.
- Up to one additional driver can be added at a cost of £50 per driver, plus VAT, same conditions apply.
Is there a security deposit?
- Yes. £750 is payable via credit or debit card when you collect your vehicle
- The card holder must be present at collection to pay the security deposit
Is bedding included?
Unfortunately bedding and towels are NOT included as standard.
Can my pet come too?
- Yes, pets are allowed in our Campervans, any damage will be payable from security deposit.
- Please note, that there is a Pet Friendly valeting charge of £75 + vat.
Can I take my Campervan abroad?
This option is not currently available.
What if I breakdown whilst in the vehicle?
- All of our Campervans have UK breakdown cover with the Volkswagen Assist.
What is the minimum hire period?
All bookings are for a minimum of three days.
Can I smoke in the campervan?
- All our Campervans are non-smoking without exception.
What is the excess on the vehicle insurance?
The excess will be £1,000 for any damage or loss.